Here are some common questions about SEO:
Compared to traditional forms of advertising, such as print or TV, SEO can seem a little confusing at first. With years of experience in this particular industry, we have heard just about every question there is to ask. Here are some of the most common ones, as well as the answers to them:
- Can SEO work in conjunction with other marketing methods? Of course! In fact, SEO works best when utilised alongside methods like PPC and Facebook advertising. Take a look at the digital strategy page for more information about this.
- Do you offer one-off SEO services? Yes, of course. A common example of a one-off service would be a comprehensive site audit, with keyword research and on-page optimisation. We are happy to tailor a one-off service to suit your needs. However, you are likely to get far better results from ongoing SEO, and most clients elect to have work done each month in order to maximise their ROI and generate more traffic, leads, and customers.
- What's the difference between "on-page" and "off-page" SEO? If you've had even the most elementary introduction to SEO, then you will have heard people talking about on-page and off-page techniques. What's the difference? On-page involves making tweaks to your website itself. This includes mapping keywords to pages, optimising website speed, improving the use of tags and so on. Off-page basically means link building.
- Do you guarantee first page/top 3/position 1 rankings? No - and no reputable SEO company should guarantee rankings for regular SEO work. We guarantee the standard of our work, but cannot guarantee a particular ranking (as some factors are ultimately beyond control).
- How much does SEO cost? Good question! However, this depends on exactly what needs doing to your site, the strength of your competitors' websites, as well as your budget. Get in touch for a free estimate and we can work out something to suit.